Bowing to tropical rains, our Ceile must, alas, be postponed for a few days at least. Keeping the Guinness "on tap" just in case.....
Watch this board for further update.
If cancellation becomes necessary, refunds will be made through Tierralegre Office.
« Back to index | View thread »