Re: Slight chance of rain in next 10 days?
Posted by Daniel H on March 16, 2015, 4:05 pm, in reply to "Slight chance of rain in next 10 days?"
Hi Bret, |
Well this has to be a big feather in the cap of weather prediction, so
far in advance (your first post was on the 8th which was 9 days ago!)
and pretty much right on!
I did some checking (not much, this is mostly me being lazy) but don't really
understand what it was that made this such a predicable event?
Another question is how in the watery hell is all of that moisture coming
out of such a concentrated area? Is there any water left there at all?
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Slight chance of rain in next 10 days? - Bret B March 8, 2015, 12:47 pm
- Re: Slight chance of rain in next 10 days? - Neal March 8, 2015, 5:21 pm
- Good Visual Link Bret! - daniel c March 8, 2015, 8:38 pm
- Rain forecast: Monday update - Bret B March 9, 2015, 9:28 am
- Re: Chance of rain increasing for weekend - Bret B March 10, 2015, 5:01 pm
- Re: Slight chance of rain in next 10 days? - Vicki and Robin March 12, 2015, 9:28 am
- Friday update: even heavier rain forecsat? - Bret B March 13, 2015, 8:50 am
- Sat update: no big change - Bret B March 14, 2015, 8:41 am
- Sun update: "firehose" turning our way later today? - Bret B March 15, 2015, 9:58 am
- Mon.rain totals. - Bret B March 16, 2015, 8:32 am
- Re: Slight chance of rain in next 10 days? - Daniel H March 16, 2015, 4:05 pm
- What hit you! - daniel c March 16, 2015, 7:58 pm
- Post mortem (?) storm report and new records - Bret B March 17, 2015, 1:43 pm
- Thankyou Brett - Rob Boyes March 17, 2015, 7:48 pm
« Back to index | View thread »