Re: Water Testing
Posted by Tom Gillespie on March 23, 2015, 10:37 am, in reply to "Re: Water Testing"
Mary JO did beach water testing about 8 years ago in LaManz. I don't recall exactly what the results were but I decided, based on the results, I would no longer swim anywhere south of the cemetery. |
As I recall, the test results differed depending on when the test sample was taken in relation to the tide. Incoming tide was bad, outgoing good or the other way around.
What say you, Mary Jo?
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Water Testing - valerie :)* March 20, 2015, 3:56 pm
- Re: Water Testing - Vicki and Robin March 20, 2015, 4:31 pm
- Re: Water Testing - mary s March 20, 2015, 4:43 pm
- Re: Water Testing - Daniel H March 21, 2015, 1:01 am
- Re: Water Testing - mark March 21, 2015, 9:59 am
- Re: Water Testing - jane henderson March 21, 2015, 2:07 pm
- Re: Water Testing - Linda Mandala March 22, 2015, 12:10 pm
- Re: Water Testing - Tom Gillespie March 23, 2015, 10:37 am
- Reddit sub water / water testing - Daniel H March 23, 2015, 1:12 pm
« Back to index | View thread »