NEWS FLASH!!! On Saturday, Feb. 6, Eduardo’s 2 year old sister, Jade, was stung by a scorpion in her bed. Angelica rushed her to the pharmacy and, by the time they got there, Jade had stopped breathing. She was given an injection and sent to the pediatrician in Manzanillo hospital where she stayed for 2 nights. She is mostly recovered now although there is concern that the poison might still be in her lungs. She needs a follow up appointment in Manzanillo on Monday, Feb. 15 at 8:00 am. If you can help, please contact Cruz or Myranda (351-7198)
It is imperative that the house be fumigated and made safe for all the children. (If the scorpion had stung 3 month old Victor, there might not have been a happy ending to this incident.) If you can help financially, please do so by giving a donation to Angelica, Myranda, Mike or Cruz and specifying that your donation is for Angelica’s house, not Eduardo’s medical fund.
Thank you generous people of La Manzanilla!
We are changing the world - one family at a time!