I asked them last year when they were parked, preparing to spray, and the showed me a container of Anvil. Anvil is a synthetic pyrethrin "safe" for mammals which breaks down in 48 hours in the environment. However, if I remember correctly from my youth, Tansy flower is toxic to livestock because it contains natural pyrethrum, so I'm a little dubious on the "safety" of Anvil. They spray during holidays mostly to make a show, but also because of the crowds, more people more chance of infection, or at least that is my take on it. Personally the idea ingesting Anvil, either eating it or breathing it, is not a health benefit to say the least, but that's just my dos pesitos!đđ PS you can look up anvil on Wikipedia for a description.
Message Thread | This response ↓
« Back to index | View thread »