Posted by Ross on March 27, 2016, 9:44 am, in reply to "Re: Spraying"
First, I don't want to be negative or a naysayer type and secondly I am in favor of controlling mosquitos because they carry disease. However, I wonder if introducing a new species of fish is safe for the environment. I know that man has done this type of thing in the past and it upset the balance and caused havoc. Before introducing these fish I would think a wise move is to study how it's working out in the other areas where they were brought in to find out if they worked and if they caused any negative impact on other species of wildlife.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Spraying - Murray and Beth March 23, 2016, 8:05 pm
- Re: Spraying - Tim Edwards March 23, 2016, 9:33 pm
- Re: Spraying - Murray and Beth March 24, 2016, 6:41 am
- Re: Spraying - judy Horan March 25, 2016, 9:39 am
- Re: Spraying - Murray and Beth March 25, 2016, 10:13 am
- Re: Spraying - Tim Edwards March 25, 2016, 12:24 pm
- Re: Spraying - Linda Mandala March 26, 2016, 8:25 pm
- Re: Spraying - Ross March 27, 2016, 9:44 am
« Back to index | View thread »