Re: Dirty Beach
Posted by Vicki (litter patrol team) on April 1, 2016, 12:01 am, in reply to "Re: Dirty Beach"
You are welcome. It is my passion, and wonderful mental and physical therapy. It is great for strengthening my weak ankles (although on occasion bad for my funky hip), and enables me to spread the word to Mexicans that Mexico is a paradise (as is the planet),that plastics are very bad for the Pacific Ocean and future generations. After 8 years of my effort, and many other people in past and present, I think La Manzanilla's beach is probably one of the cleanest in Mexico. So, things are very good for me.
And, I am always thrilled when people adopt a part of the beach or village. In the rainy season, the stuff on the streets flows into the bay, so all areas are important. I have tools to lend.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Dirty Beach - David Dagoli March 27, 2016, 9:35 am
- Re: Dirty Beach - Daniel H March 27, 2016, 11:12 am
- Re: Dirty Beach - Vicki (litter patrol team) March 28, 2016, 3:32 pm
- Re: Dirty Beach - Patricia March 31, 2016, 5:16 pm
- Re: Dirty Beach - Vicki (litter patrol team) March 31, 2016, 5:50 pm
- Re: Dirty Beach - Jeff March 31, 2016, 8:25 pm
- Re: Dirty Beach - Vicki (litter patrol team) April 1, 2016, 12:01 am
- re- consequences - Ross April 1, 2016, 9:58 am
« Back to index | View thread »