Re: Z I K A
Posted by Pablo on August 14, 2016, 7:46 am, in reply to "S I K A"
What a total load of conspiracy theory crap!!! People re-posting this kind of bullshit is half the reason Trump has followers (those that actually know how to read that is!). It's just plain and utter foolishness, all of it, with a fairly transparent political agenda. In the same vein, this is why so many more children today have to suffer with whooping cough, rubella, chicken pox, etc. because idiot parents get convinced not to protect their loved ones, because they think that vaccinations are some world order conspiracy by scientists to control the masses or some such garbage. The gullibility out there these days is truly staggering.
The Zika virus is NOT "another fraudulent medical hoax", ffs. And by the way, Neil Armstrong actually DID land on the moon! Now excuse me while I go outside to scream at the world to smarten up, while at the same time, I gaze and ponder the Perseid meteor showers...
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- S I K A - siegfried schiffmacher August 10, 2016, 10:04 pm
- Re: S I K A - Tim Edwards August 11, 2016, 4:41 pm
- Re: Z I K A - KenB August 12, 2016, 11:57 am
- Re: Z I K A - Pablo August 14, 2016, 7:46 am
- Re: Z I K A - Justin R. Sol August 14, 2016, 1:38 pm
- Re: Z I K A - Tim Edwards August 14, 2016, 4:20 pm
- Re: Z I K A - Neal August 14, 2016, 4:25 pm
- Re: Z I K A - Daniel H August 14, 2016, 10:01 pm
- Re: Z I K A - Pablo August 15, 2016, 2:44 am
- Re: Z I K A - Daniel H August 15, 2016, 4:49 am
- Re: Z I K A - Jo Anna August 15, 2016, 12:19 pm
- Re: Z I K A - siegfried schiffmacher August 15, 2016, 12:56 pm
- Re: Z I K A - shane August 16, 2016, 9:54 am
- Re: Z I K A - siegfried schiffmacher August 20, 2016, 1:38 pm
« Back to index | View thread »