Re: Sad news
Posted by charley & bonnie on August 20, 2016, 9:38 am, in reply to "Sad news"
Real sad news.Condolences to Melanie and family.
We will miss him at lot.R.I.P Ray
Ray was our fishing companion on the beach.
Bonnie and him would throw their atarallas (casting net)to catch some bait fish.Then it was time for surf casting.
Ray told me that i should be coming at 6am ..when i showed up at 10 am. he already had a couple of toros or curels (crevalle jack).
On january24 2015, My friend Chris and I, hired Mike Barbee to go fishing for dorados.Joel could not make it so Ray came along as crew member.
First, we got two dorados then one hour later, big hit....jumping pez vela (sailfish). I asked Ray if he ever caught one of these....NO... so go for it Ray.
The fight was a good one but Ray proudly brought it in .He was so happy..... then we came back...... and the pictures tell the rest
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Sad news - Daniel H August 19, 2016, 9:08 am
- Re: Sad news - davidstrand August 19, 2016, 10:09 am
- Re: Sad news - dan crosby August 19, 2016, 11:47 am
- Re: Sad news - Rob Boyes August 19, 2016, 12:07 pm
- Re: Sad news - Marble August 19, 2016, 12:31 pm
- Re: Sad news - Murray and Beth August 19, 2016, 6:48 pm
- Re: Sad news - charley & bonnie August 20, 2016, 9:38 am
- Re: Sad news - Shirley Smith August 20, 2016, 12:50 pm
- Re: Sad news - denicio August 23, 2016, 6:23 pm
- Re: Sad news - Linda Mandala August 27, 2016, 1:26 am
- Re: Sad news - mike August 29, 2016, 9:25 pm
- Re: Sad news - M Morgan September 4, 2016, 10:33 am
- Re: Sad news - Mabel September 6, 2016, 12:09 am
- Re: Sad news - nancy&ross September 8, 2016, 6:14 pm
- /for you Ray - Dave September 15, 2016, 6:51 am
« Back to index | View thread »