La Manzanilla Message Board Archives
[ La Manzanilla Message Board ]
La Manzanilla message board
Re: To the deplorable living in La manznilla
Posted by Norma on October 15, 2016, 9:13 am, in reply to "Re: To the deplorable living in La manznilla"
Dave, since this is a Mexico message board for both Mexicans and visitors or ex-pats, I feel that Mary Jo did her civic duty in posting voter registration information. After several nasty responses that had nothing to do with La Manzanilla, Mokita posted his observation on what is happening in his home town of La Manzanilla with deplorables. I am a Canadian and not voting. I deeply care about the world and spend at least 8 hours a day studying topics I am interested in learning about. I read a lot and never watch TV. I have researched Hillary on a daily basis. That being said, I am not remotely interested in debating you. I have seen right wingers who have moved to Mexico continue to spew hate as they are watching corporate TV, so-called Fox news and hate radio. If you are not happy making it to Mokita's deplorable list that is your problem. I suggest you tune into Thom Hartmann on youtube or http://www.thomhartmann.com/radio/listen-live
www.democracynow.org or www.commondreams.org There is a kinder gentler approach to helping the world.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- To the deplorable living in La manznilla - mokita October 13, 2016, 11:57 pm
- Re: To the deplorable living in La manznilla - Cat October 14, 2016, 1:42 am
- Re: To the deplorable living in La manznilla - Victoria October 14, 2016, 8:56 am
- Re: To the deplorable living in La manznilla - Karl Crabbe October 14, 2016, 9:14 am
- Re: To the deplorable living in La manznilla - dave October 14, 2016, 5:07 pm
- Re: To the deplorable living in La manznilla - Patti October 14, 2016, 6:11 pm
- Re: To the deplorable living in La manznilla - dave October 15, 2016, 8:18 am
« Back to index | View thread »
This message is locked.
Responses are not allowed!
Terms of agreement