La Manzanilla Message Board Archives
La Manzanilla message board
been silent long enough
Posted by Dean & on November 8, 2016, 11:59 pm
When we first arrived in this beautiful piece of heaven on earth I made a pledge to myself to not get involved with all the chit chit about this, that, or the other, pertaining to numerous subjects in this beautiful pueblo I have kept that pledge to myself. But, thanks Tim Edwards Stephanie chiming in about the "I need a ride" syndrome, I have no need to stay silent any longer. You spend thousands of dollars to get to and from here and you can't afford a cab to LM, REALLY? Here's another one. I need ride to Melaque and back, can you help me? Waaahhh!!! I believe the round trip is near 30 pesos. Geeze peeps, get a life ok? Pay your own way like the other 90% of us do.
Phew, feel better now and thank you Tim and Stephanie...
- been silent long enough - Dean & November 8, 2016, 11:59 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: been silent long enough - Jean November 9, 2016, 7:12 am
- Re: been silent long enough - Daniel H November 9, 2016, 10:02 am
- Re: been silent long enough - Kim November 9, 2016, 12:12 pm
- It is the nice thing to do - Erin November 9, 2016, 4:53 pm
- Re: been silent long enough - Rita November 9, 2016, 8:36 pm