La Manzanilla Message Board Archives
La Manzanilla message board
Re: been silent long enough
Posted by Deano on November 9, 2016, 1:31 pm, in reply to "Re: been silent long enough"
More times that I can count I have picked up many people along the way that are waiting for the bus or even taxi, gringos and Mexicanos alike!! Four days ago I picked up a Mexican family that were formally my neighbors, Eva and Christiano and drove them to the hospital in Cihualtan just because I could. Compassionately I help four families in town with support (I do not like talking about it, it's my business and mine alone) of some pesos or business ideas or whatever a hand I can lend them, just because I can, and want to< I love them!
I really don't like my business scrolled across the board here, I want a simple, peaceful, loving life here so you only have seen my messages here when I can help with driving directions, bus schedules and the like or bringing goods down from the states, because I can and because it is the compassionate thing to do. With all of this been said I want to continue to leave in peace and harmony here. That is what I intend to do, live in peace...
- been silent long enough - Dean & November 8, 2016, 11:59 pm
- Re: been silent long enough - Jean November 9, 2016, 7:12 am
- Re: been silent long enough - Daniel H November 9, 2016, 10:02 am
- Re: been silent long enough - Kim November 9, 2016, 12:12 pm
- Re: been silent long enough - Deano November 9, 2016, 1:31 pm
- It is the nice thing to do - Erin November 9, 2016, 4:53 pm
- Re: been silent long enough - Rita November 9, 2016, 8:36 pm
« Back to index | View thread »