La Manzanilla Message Board Archives
La Manzanilla message board
Re: Peso Tumbles
Posted by Daniel H on November 11, 2016, 3:14 am, in reply to "Re: Peso Tumbles"
Edited by board administrator November 11, 2016, 4:01 am
The strange part is that Trump wants manufactures to stay in the US, but
his election has resulted in the peso plummeting which makes more manufactures
want to move to Mexico. It's whack a kitty
"As of late October 2016, NBC News identified "138 distinct shifts on 23 major issues"
that Trump has made since announcing his presidential campaign". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Donald_Trump
I would imagine that will continue to happen as things pop up.
- Peso Tumbles - David Dagoli November 9, 2016, 10:32 am
- Re: Peso Tumbles - Daniel H November 9, 2016, 10:45 am
- Re: Peso Tumbles - Daniel H November 10, 2016, 8:38 am
- Re: Peso Tumbles - Vicki (litter patrol team) November 11, 2016, 2:04 am
- Re: Peso Tumbles - Daniel H November 11, 2016, 3:14 am
- Propinas - Mark S. November 11, 2016, 10:58 am
« Back to index | View thread »