La Manzanilla Message Board Archives
Posted by KenB on January 23, 2017, 9:58 am, in reply to "Tiangues "
Irwin, your question is slightly confusing because it is referring to two different places, both of which, you have misspelled. Ron and Daves answer is correct for our small village of La Manzanilla. If, however, you were asking about the very large city of Manzanillo, Marie's answer is referring to a large Tiangues in the town of Santiago which is adjacent to the city oh Manzanillo. Now, for extra bonus points, if you were looking for directions to the huge El Centro Market in old town
Manzanillo, which is the most interesting of all three, you need to go to the center of old town Manzanillo.
At this point you may want to go to the nearest bar and have a soothing glass of Tequilla. Have fun!
- Tiangues - Irwin January 22, 2017, 7:19 am
- Re: Tiangues - Dave M January 22, 2017, 8:42 am
- Re: Tiangues - Ron January 22, 2017, 12:01 pm
- Re: Tiangues - Marie January 23, 2017, 8:12 am
- Re: Tiangues - KenB January 23, 2017, 9:58 am
« Back to index | View thread »