I'm recovering from a head cold and am not quite ready to be public, as in teaching 2 dance classes. So my last class for both level 1 and 2 will be postponed until next Monday.
Yesterday, I sent out an email to everyone on my list notifying them of this change in schedule. If you didn't receive one, then the chances are I don't have your email. If you want to be on my email list, then please send me your address.
Concerning the Thursday night dance at Martin's (which will be our last event), right now I'm getting better everyday so I'm planning on it taking place. I will post the status of the event on Wednesday and Thursday; so please check the message board.
Hope to see you soon!