Edited by board administrator February 1, 2017, 3:30 am
* Rennie Holley: for her tireless work at many tasks too long to list, including design and production, registration, venues, children's art, flyers.
* Katherine McCollough: for registration, finances, name tags and much more.
* Pamala Field: for children's art programs, T-shirt distribution, and much more.
* Brian Johnson: for the huge job of advertising, design and production, and T-shirt design and production.
* Lynda Earley: T-shirt production.
* La Catalina Foundation Staff (Alberto, Lorena, Gardenia): for organization of student volunteers, coordination of manufacture of fridge magnets and personalized crafts, setup the student art displays, T-shirt design contest, and various other pick up tasks.
* Annie and Dick Olson: poster distribution, name tags
* Mazinka Rutherford: setting up and removal of signage.
* Stephanie Wunner: coordinating children's art contest.
* Anne Wheeler, Carol Lopez, Ani Mac: poster distribution.
* Linda Koenig: Children's art contributions and set up of displays, poster distribution.
* Susan Davenport: bus coordination, Art Walk storage space.
* LaManzanilla.info (Daniel), Visitlamanzanilla.com (June), Tomzap.com (Tom): for posting announcements and ads, and downloadable maps.
* Aby and Staff of Galeria La Manzanilla: handling registrations and displaying/selling ArtWalk T'shirts.
* La Catalina Scholarship Students: assisting with student art displays, distribution of flyers and posters, making fridge magnets, and staffing the donation tables.
* Business Sponsors: 20 generous contributors of venue space and funding contributions. These are listed in the brochure.
* People of La Manazanilla: who, nine years in, continue to enthusiastically support Art Walk.
Next week we will post a financial statement and explain our plan for distribution of funds in support of children's art.