La Manzanilla Message Board Archives
Ode to paddling
Posted by Michael on February 4, 2017, 5:50 pm
Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth
And danced the seas on laughter's silvered board.
Onward I've paddled and joined the tumbling mirth
of sun split waves and how I've soared.
I've topped the wind swept crests with easy motion
And while with silent lifting mind I've trod
The vast untrespassed sanctity of ocean
Put out my hand and touched the face of God.
With apologies to John McGee
- Ode to paddling - Michael February 4, 2017, 5:50 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: Ode to paddling - Rhema February 4, 2017, 8:51 pm
- Re: Ode to paddling - Daniel H February 4, 2017, 9:19 pm
- Re: Ode to paddling - Micki February 5, 2017, 9:07 am
- Foam mattress or egg crate topper - Nansee New February 6, 2017, 3:13 pm
- Re: Ode to paddling - barry harel February 7, 2017, 8:36 am