La Manzanilla Message Board Archives
Re: NEW VET IN TOWN
Posted by Lynne on February 17, 2017, 11:22 pm, in reply to "Re: NEW VET IN TOWN"
Debbie, would you mind sharing the cost of Abraham's house call, the injection, and the two-week supply of antibiotics so that we all know how his charges compare with other vets in the area? The smallest kitty at Cat Central appears to have an infection in his blind eye but, although I've fed him for nearly three years, he is not actually my pet so the cost of treatment is a factor. If you'd prefer not to disclose this information publicly, could you please respond to me privately through the white envelope? Thanks.
- NEW VET IN TOWN - Linda Mandala February 7, 2017, 11:56 am
- Re: NEW VET IN TOWN - Gerardo February 7, 2017, 8:11 pm
- Re: NEW VET IN TOWN - Jeanne February 16, 2017, 4:00 pm
- Re: NEW VET IN TOWN - Jeanne February 17, 2017, 11:38 am
- Re: NEW VET IN TOWN - Debbie W February 17, 2017, 6:17 pm
- Re: NEW VET IN TOWN - Lynne February 17, 2017, 11:22 pm
« Back to index | View thread »