Other areas not covered yet are important too are:
1. We have great restaurants, from $1 tacos to $10 (US) gourmet dinners. Many are on the beach so you can hang out during the day sipping on fresh cocos, beer or margaritas as well as eating the varied good food.
2. There is a lot of good music and lots of dancing.
3. The bay is beautiful and the water is usually calm, especially in the mornings. There is swimming, boating, paddle boarding, snorkeling and wind surfing (when the wind is up).
4. The beach is a beautiful walking beach and about 2.5 miles long. Incredible sunsets often.
5. The town is small and you don't need a car (unless you live high on the hill). We walk everywhere. There is a reliable bus service to other local towns and taxis if you want to go farther out.
6. Housing varies from beach camping, RV camping, a couple hotels (simple and fancy), rentals from inexpensive to about $150 day.
7. Very pet friendly.
Hope that helps.
« Back to index | View thread »