Re: Dog poisoned
Posted by Norma on March 23, 2017, 7:00 am, in reply to "Dog poisoned"
I am now thinking that this dear dog has shorter legs that the one I spayed. Whoever she belongs to is missing her! So incredibly sad. I have another idea who she belongs to and will check it out. I feel strongly that the local ferreterias would get people to sign for poisons if they were asked by the delegado as a way of having the law enforced re: no dog killings. We need to keep our eyes and ears open regarding people who hate dogs. It is well documented by the SPCA that people who harm dogs will also harm humans.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Dog poisoned - Jean March 22, 2017, 8:34 am
- Re: Dog poisoned - stephanie March 22, 2017, 8:41 am
- Re: Dog poisoned - davidstrand March 22, 2017, 6:48 pm
- Re: Dog poisoned - Judy DB March 22, 2017, 10:29 pm
- Re: Dog poisoned - Norma March 23, 2017, 7:00 am
- Re: Dog poisoned - Wendy March 23, 2017, 11:07 pm
« Back to index | View thread »