La Manzanilla Message Board Archives
Posted by Larry on October 25, 2017, 6:17 pm, in reply to "Re: Airlines"
Westjet fares have not actually gone up significantly. They appear to, though, because Westjet, like most others, use a tiered fare system. If you don't book the cheap economy fares early, you are forced to buy increasingly expensive "flex" fares and so on. I booked an economy ticket from Comox to Manzanillo for just over $400 CDN in July.
The reason the Westjet flights to Manzanillo are now so crappy is that Westjet went into partnership with AeroMexico, and most flights from Canada to Manzanillo with Westjet are actually on an AeroMexico flight via Mexico City, resultng in long and expensive flights.
There are still flights from Canada to Manzanillo
on Westjet planes to be found if you check the schedules thoroughly though.
I will continue to whine and b###h at Westjet about the Manzanillo flights.
- Airlines - Larry F October 25, 2017, 11:57 am
- Re: Airlines - Norma October 25, 2017, 12:09 pm
- Re: Airlines - Barbarita October 25, 2017, 1:21 pm
- Re: Airlines - Judy B October 25, 2017, 4:04 pm
- Re: Airlines - Jeanne October 25, 2017, 4:16 pm
- Re: Airlines - Pablo October 25, 2017, 4:19 pm
- Re: Airlines - Larry October 25, 2017, 6:17 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
Be sure to visit www.lamanzanilla.info for more information about La Manzanilla Mexico.