POSTING PHOTOS ON THE MESSAGE BOARD|
The easiest way to upload an image
1) First you have to get the photo onto your computer, I usually save it on the desktop so its easy to find.
2) Click on Post A Message on the top of the message board.
3) At the bottom of the white box where you would write your message there is a link which says upload image, click on that.
4) A box will appear.
5) click Browse, you are seeing your computer, navigate to where you saved the photo (this is why I save it on the desktop because it is easy to find).
6) Select the photo and click open.
7) That will bring you back to the box (same as #4).
8) See where it say's resize, if your photo is really big (most are) then use the little arrow to select message board.
9) click upload now.
10) a preview of the photo you are uploading will appear, click add to your post.
11) You will now be back at the white box where you post your message and there will be a line of text there, that is the link to your photo.
12) Go to the bottom and click preview, if you like how your photo looks then add any words (or another photo) but don't change the line of text inbetween the [IMG] marks.
13) Click post and your done.
14) Email the moderator and curse him for the above directions not working :)
To post a photo from Flickr, Picaso or some other place on the Internet you keep photos. Right click the photo and select "copy image location" and paste that URL in the "optional image URL" box (found by clicking the "image" link at the bottom of the place you post messages).
If you do not have a host (like Flickr) for your photos you may use This service.
The message board has a help section here
Back to archives
La Manzanilla.info message board
Telephone~ International ~ 52-315-35-15059 National ~ 01-315-35-15059 Local~ 35-15059
The contents of this site are copyright © 2013, Daniel Hallas. All Rights Reserved.