Re: Barking dogs
Posted by Evelyn on March 17, 2017, 12:32 pm, in reply to "Re: Barking dogs"
Try using earplugs. Also, a floor fan dulls the ambiant sounds, but then you have to get used to that sound. One does get used to it after awhile. Just like you get used to the sound of crickets and no longer even near them after dark.
Judy, I believe the person who paid the fellow to take away that rooster was MaryAnn. I heard he had a delicious meal of it, and yes, then bought more.
It would be a shame to not be able to adjust to life here. There's so much more that dogs and roosters.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Barking dogs - Gerry March 17, 2017, 10:08 am
- Re: Barking dogs - Larry F March 17, 2017, 10:28 am
- Re: Barking dogs - Judy March 17, 2017, 11:33 am
- Re: Barking dogs - Evelyn March 17, 2017, 12:32 pm
- Re: Barking dogs - Jean March 17, 2017, 10:08 pm
- Re: Barking dogs - Daniel H March 18, 2017, 5:47 pm
« Back to index | View thread »